Authors (or their employers) retain copyright in the article. All that is required from authors is to accept publication under the CC BY-NC license.
All articles published by IJEPHSS (regardless of who funded the research) are published as open access and reuse is permitted in accordance with the terms of the CC BY-NC open access license.
Authors own the copyright of their works published in IJEPHSS and their works are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The CC BY-NC 4.0 license allows the work to be shared, copied, reproduced, and adapted, including remixing, transforming, and building on the work, in any size and format, except for commercial use, provided that the original work is properly cited.
When uploading the manuscript to IJEPHSS‘s online system, author(s) read the copyright agreement specified below and upload a signed copy to the journal system (Copyright Notice).
1) The submitted article is the original work of the author(s) and they have not committed plagiarism,
2) All authors have individually participated in this study and take full responsibility for this study,
3) All authors have seen and approved the final version of the submitted article,
4) The article has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere,
5) They accept and undertake that the text, figures and documents contained in the article do not violate the copyrights of other parties.
6) The authors authorize this Journal to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
7) The authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely, as long as the original authors and citation details are identified.
8) Nothing in this license impairs or restricts an author’s right to maintain the integrity and ownership of their work.
9) All commercial rights related to the article belong to the authors.
10) The authors declare that there is no criminal element or illegal statement in the article, that no illegal materials or methods were used during the research, and that ethical rules were followed.
11) The authors accept that International Journal of Economics, Politics, Humanities & Social Sciences – IJEPHSS (e-ISSN: 2636-8137) has no responsibility for claims or lawsuits filed by third parties due to copyright infringement, and all responsibility belongs to the authors.