Example for manuscripts is here.
Copyright form is here.
Price policy and charges page is here.
Authors’ ethical responsibilities page is here.
The authors are advised to read the following rules, then send their articles to the editor. We assume that the submitted articles are ready for publication. The articles must be written in Microsoft Word format. The other rules are as follows:
- Margins; Top – Bottom – Right – Left:2,5.
- Turkish heading must be written in capital letters, in Times New Roman 12 point font, bold and be centered on the page
- Author(s) of the articles must indicate their names, surnames with their academic title and institution under article’s heading, they should be centered in the page and be in Times New Roman, 11 point font and bold.
- The author(s) must be indicated as footnote on the first page of his/her/their e-mail adresses.
- Abstracts must be on the first page. Turkish and English titles must be with the Turkish and English abstracts which is at between 150-250 words. There is no need for Turkish abstract in studies English. At most 5 key words must be under the abstracts. Abstracts must be written in 10 point font, single space and justified.
- Sections and subtitles must be written in 12 font, bold, justified and with capital letters. At the heading numbers, numbers must be given just from the beginning and they should go on in decimal number system (for example; 1., 1.1., 1.1.1. ).
- Main text; paragraphs must be written in 11 point font, justified, Indent; Left: 0, Right: 0 cm; Special: First line must be 1,25cm. Before 0 and after 6 pt paragraphs space must be left and line spacing must be 1,15. Page numbers must be on bottom right.
- Maximum page number must be less than 25.
- Figure and table headings must be written over figures and tables in 10 point font and bold; each one must be given a number (for example; Table 1, Table 2 ve Figure 1, Figure 2) and references must be written in 8 point font precisely under the tables and figures and bibliographic knowledge must be given fully. Text which is in tables and figures must be written in 10 point font. Accordingly mathematical equations being in the text must be given number and written in parenthetically and as right justified.
- Citations must be intext citation. Annotations must be stated at the bottom of the page as footnote (9 point font). Intext citations must be written in order like author(s) surname, year and page number respectively. In the case of lacking of author(s) names, then institution names must be used instead. For example; (Yüksel, 2003: 5), (Yüksel & Murat, 2001: 15), (Yüksel et al., 2000: 10-12, 2000:10-12), (DPT, 2004: 32).
- Bibliography must be formed at the end of the article in 10 point font. It must be started at end of page and articles must be arranged according to surnames alphabetically. The sources which are not cited in the journal must not be indicated in the bibliography. In the case that more than one study of the same author are cited, the one which is old-dated must be written firstly. If the citied author has the more than one work with same date, sources must be enumerate with a,b,c letters at the bibliography and intext citations. For example; 2003a, 2003b, 2003c. In the event of articles by one or more than one author are cited, article by one author must be indicated firstly.
Aydın, H. İ. (2016). Sosyal Sermaye ve Kalkınma. (1. Baskı). Efil Yayınevi, Ankara.
Oğuz, O. (2016). “Türkiye’de Finansal Sistem ve Bankacılık” (Ed. Nadir Eroğlu, Halil İbrahim Aydın, Cüneyt Yenal Kesbiç), Para Banka ve Finans, ss.176-215, Orion Yayınevi, Ankara.
Jones, C. (2001). İktisadi Büyümeye Giriş. (Çev. Şanlı Ateş ve İsmail Tuncer), Literatür Yayınları, İstanbul.
Article in an Edited Book
Aydın, Halil İbrahim, Ömer Yalçınkaya, (2017), Effects of the Globalization on Economic Growth: An Application on the G-7 and Selected Emerging Market Economies (1991-2015), Economic Development: Global & Regional Studies, Ed. Halil İbrahim Aydın, Magdalena Ziolo, Aniela Balacescu, Ijopec Publishing House, May, London, UK.
Yalçınkaya, Ö., Aydın, H.i. (2017). The Effects of Inward and Outward Foreign direct Investments on Economic Growth: Evidence from the G-7 and selected Emerging Market Economies (1994-2015), Macrothink Institute Research in Applied Economics, Vol.9, No.1, pp.26-44, Las Vegas, USA.
Aydın, H.İ., Zaharia M. & Balacescu, A. (2017). The Role of Universities in Sustainable Development Case Study: Turkey and Romania, International Conference “Information Society and Sustainable Development” IVth Edition ISSD, 28-29 April, Targu Jiu, Gorj, Romania.
Anonymous official or private publications
İTO, (2003), Ekonomik Rapor, İTO Yayınları No: 2003-57, İstanbul.
Güneydoğu Anadolu Projesi Bölge Kalkınma İdaresi Başkanlığı (2008), Güneydoğu Anadolu Projesi Eylem Planı (2008-2012), www.gap.gov.tr, (Accessed date: 07.03.2017).